If you’re looking for a Swiss beauty eyeshadow palette review here is a product that is rich in color and smooth in texture.
The Swiss Beauty Pro 12 Exotic Color Eyeshadow Palette is the perfect option for you.
It comes in three Shade palettes.
- The one I am going to review today is Fearless.
- An eyeshadow palette comprising of 12 ultra pigmented shades
- Each shade features a soft and intensely pigmented formula
- The lightweight and long wearing formula blends in effortlessly
- Lets you create endless, multi-dimensional looks everyday
How to use:
Blend the shadows seamlessly together, using darker shades in the crease, and lighter hues along the brow bone and inner corners of the eye.
Using a smudge or liner brush, apply one of the darker shades along the top and bottom lash line.
With your ring finger, or by using a setting spray on an eyeshadow brush, apply the shimmer shade to the center of your eyelid to amp up the glamour.
Honestly, I was never aware that Swiss Beauty made such good quality eyeshadows nor was I aware of the brand Swiss Beauty. In fact, I got this palette as a gift and the moment I used these, I knew this was going to be a good one.
They lasted all day without creasing or fading. I didn’t have any problems with the shadow’s fall outing either. I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone looking for a good quality eyeshadow palette.
The shadows are richly pigmented and vivid. They are easy to apply and blend.
The palette has a great mix of everyday colors as well as some fun, brighter shades. The shadows lasted all day without creasing or fading. I was very impressed with this palette and will definitely be using it again.
- Great pigmentation.
- Less fallout.
- Both mattes and shimmers included.
- A versatile palette.
- Ideal for everyday use.
- Good staying power.
- No mirror.
- Shadows can be a bit powdery and there is some fallout during application.
Links to purchase the Eyeshadow