R for Rabbit Jack N Jill Grand ISOFIX Convertible Baby Car Seat

When it comes to traveling, safety is the most important measure for a new mom filled with anxiety. Our Indian roads and the travel of long distances cause tiredness and unhappiness for the entire journey. Since I have experienced this first-hand, therefore I ended up purchasing something brilliant and I am sharing this for all the new mommies to enjoy their long-distance travel hassle-free. Introducing,

R for Rabbit Jack N Jill Grand ISOFIX Convertible Baby Car Seat - Grey

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

• Safety 1st: Jack N Jill Grand ISOFIX is ECE R44/04 Safety Certified to ensure total safety for child

• ISOFIX Mechanism: ISOFIX Mechanism makes this car seat really easy to install, enabling better stability and strength to absorb the shock.

• 360 Degree Rotatable Baby Car Seat: Easily switch this car seat from rear-facing to front-facing through simple arrangement without taking it off the base seat.

• Special Injection Mold Structure: This car seat is made with injection mould process to give extra sturdiness, strength and smooth finishing.

• 5 Point Safety Harness: Car seat embedded with 5 point Safety harness to keep your child safe during travel always.

• Removable Seat Cover: Easily attachable & detachable Seat Covers makes it super easy to wash and keep the seat hygienic for every time use.

• Luxurious Design: Premium Looks & Study Design makes this car seat suits every luxurious car with complete safety.

It can used from ages 0 to 12 years and easily convertible car seat.
Best part is, it every penny worth buying.

For more information, link is given below

HAPPY SHOPPING

1 Like