Maybelline Fit Me Matte And Poreless Foundation Review

A flawless, solid base is the foundation of any stunning makeup look. There are days when my skin needs some extra coverage and glow – that’s when I found the Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation - Ivory 115 and I had to try it! Its packaging looked so inviting, and it was available in a whole bunch of shades. In this article, I’m going to review the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in detail.

If you are a beginner to wearing foundation, don’t fret because it isn’t a terribly complicated makeup product to wear. In fact, Fit Me is the perfect option if you’re just starting out and need a foundation that’s easy to wear. It’s time for the verdict now – read on to find out how it fared in this review.

Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Review

Fit Me Matte and Poreless from Maybelline New York is described as the ultimate natural skin fit that goes beyond skin tone matching to solve the unique texture issues of normal to oily skin. Some foundations can exaggerate pores and oily skin, but the Fit Me claims to contain genius blurring micro-powders that erase pores and absorb oil for a naturally matte and poreless-looking finish.

Features And Benefits

• Evens out your skin tone
  • Conceals flaws and blemishes
  • Buildable coverage
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Easy to use and apply
  • Suits all skin types well
  • Hydrates and nourishes your skin
  • Does not clog pores and is oil-free
  • Dermatologist and allergy tested
  • Sweat and sebum resistant for up to 5-6 hours
  • Tone and texture-fitting foundation for the ultimate natural fit

Texture & Pigmentation:

The texture of this foundation is smooth and creamy. It’s quite blend-able and blends easily into the skin. It’s consistency is neither too liquid nor too thick. It works well for me in one application and gives a very smooth and matte finish.

Packaging

Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation comes in a clear glass bottle with a black screw cap. This bottle is quite light, does not feel very bulky and the cap is tight and secure, making it travel-friendly. Its shade name and number is mentioned on the sticker at the top of the cap. The only factor that bothered me with its packaging is that it comes without a pump dispenser. This makes it unhygienic and messy to get the product out and also leads to wastage of the product.

My Experience With Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation

I bought this foundation in the shade ‘115 Ivory’ for my fair complexion. It was so easy to apply, and a little went a long way. I used my fingers to blend, and to my surprise, it applied very smoothly and evenly. I particularly suggest trying this technique if you are new to using foundation as it’s quick, simple, and it even looks great.

Texture And Fragrance

The Fit Me has a creamy soft texture, and its consistency is slightly runny. So, be careful not to get too much out of the bottle as this will only lead to wastage. It has an extremely faint fragrance that did not bother me one bit.

Coverage And Efficacy

The coverage of this foundation is absolutely incredible – it’s buildable, so you can achieve a medium to high coverage according to what you prefer. It covers acne scars, blemishes, and dark spots beautifully! What I loved most about it is how lightweight it felt on my skin – it actually did not feel like I was even wearing foundation. I got so many compliments while wearing this foundation as my skin looked fabulously dewy.

If you have oily skin, you needn’t worry because this will be your holy grail. It mattifies your skin and makes it look super radiant. I was so thrilled because I did not have to constantly bother myself with touch-ups or even use a compact over this.

If you are someone with dry skin, you need to moisturize and hydrate your skin properly before going in with this foundation. However, even during the winter, when my skin was rather dry and dull, this was my go-to foundation, and it did not highlight my dry patches.

It’s also suitable for sensitive skin – it did not cause any acne or breakouts.

Staying Power

Coming to the staying power, it stays on until you actually take it off at the end of the day. I wore this to the beach, and it conveniently withstood water splashes, so this foundation is water-resistant to a certain extent. Also, what’s remarkable about the Fit Me foundation is that it somehow adapts itself on any skin type – so whether you have dry skin, oily skin, textured, porous or shiny skin, it just works perfectly.

Pros

• Leaves your skin with a natural, matte finish
  • Hides imperfections like blemishes, dark spots, and scars well
  • Evens out skin tone and adds a radiant glow to the skin
  • Feels extremely light on the skin
  • Does not look cakey
  • Blurs out large pores
  • Buildable coverage
  • Does not clog pores or cause your skin to breakout
  • Suitable for sensitive skin
  • Available in a wide array of shades
  • Super affordable and easily available

Cons

• The bottle comes without a pump dispenser
  • Contains parabens

Shelf Life: 30 months

Will I Recommend This Product?

I would absolutely recommend the Maybelline Fit Me Matte And Poreless Foundation, especially to women with oily skin. It works beautifully even for normal, dry, and combination of skin types. It’s most suitable for those of you looking for a lightweight foundation to even out your skin tone by covering minor imperfections, redness, pigmentation, and marks. It offers buildable coverage, and you have a lot to work with.

Also, if are you someone who is low-maintenance and are on the hunt for a foundation that is extremely easy to use without looking like you have a “heavy base” going on, this is something that you will absolutely love.

Rating: 4.9/5

1 Like