Experience of "Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Powder - 110 Porcelain"

Bonjour beautiful people,

It’s been a while since the last time I reviewed a product here, new mom’s life you know!? That been said, how are you all doing? I hope everyone is doing well.

So coming to today’s product, we will talking about the Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Powder - 110 Porcelain

Packaging

It comes in a sturdy plastic packaging, with a transparent top patch of plastic and a black border. It has two compartments, first one containing the product, and the second one revealing a mirror, and also the sponge applicator provided along with it.

For Best Results :

With the provided applicator, blot the powder onto areas of face with excess oil. Apply to your forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin and blend all over using gentle downward strokes. Build for fuller coverage.

The back of the packaging also has the shade number and name written on it, and the feature and the ingredients.

My feeling about the product

My skin is basically dry, and the 110 Procelain did wonders to my skin. The finishing lasts for 4 hours if your applying the product with Poreless Primer Spf 20. If your using the Maybelline New York Fit Me Regime Kit- Fit Me Matte & Poreless Primer + Fit Me Foundation - 115 Ivory, it lasts for 8 hours max.

I had high expectation from this product, and it didn’t disappoint me. The claims of being matte and poreless turned out to be true.

I mostly use the sponge applicator to give me proper finish. So make sure to scrub and moisturize before applying.

What I did not like is, it is irritating to flip the mirror for every use. Maybelline should improve on it. Otherwise according to me it’s a wonderful product.

What I like about the product

• Finely milled powder
  • Smooth and soft texture
  • Gives an even finish
  • Gives nice glow to the face
  • It doesn’t look cakey
  • Good as a setting powder

What I did not like about the product

• The flipping of mirror for every use.
  • Too drying.
  • Settles in fine lines.
  • Not very much true to the mattifying claim, if you have super oily skin.
  • Not sweat controlling.
  • Leaves patches if water hits the face.

Overall Rating - 3.9 / 5

1 Like